We are looking for full-time copywriters/bloggers to add to our existing content team. You will work closely with our marketing team to generate creative ideas and concepts to promote our brand. You must be able to write clear, persuasive and original text on Second Life / Metaverse concepts. This position involves the opportunity to write for print, web and video. We are looking for someone who is familiar with Second Life and the Metaverse in general, can communicate well, is flexible, can work in a team, and is willing to go the extra mile.
An important part of your responsibilities will involve search engine optimization. A basic knowledge of SEO is required, but you will have the opportunity to receive comprehensive training and various resources. You will need to write content that is relevant and applicable to a specific audience and category of people.
- Must be punctual
- Experience and knowledge in Second Life and Metaverse is required
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Strong grammar
- Skilled at proofreading copy
- Being able to research heavily is a must
- Creating content for advertising & marketing collateral
- Editing incoming blog entries from contributors
- Must be skilled at proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Edit existing corporate communications
Search Engine Optimization Responsibilites Include:
- Basic or better knowledge of SEO best practices and mechanics
- Basic knowledge of HTML helpful but not required
|Job Category||Corporate Function / Support, Marketing, Operations|