Influencer marketing specialists work to identify the right influencers for our brand and services, develop relationships with those influencers, and create or help to create campaigns that effectively reach our target audiences.
- Research and identify key influencers and bloggers within designated verticals.
- Craft communications with influencers that effectively relay brand messages while supporting personal, long-term relationships.
- Manage all outreach to influencer community.
- Establish and maintain a pool of influencer ambassadors who provide content for their followings.
- Provide feedback and monitor influencer activity and proactively provide content ideas for influencers.
- Track and report on success of influencer program and provide recommendations for continued improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of influencer marketing landscape, including industry trends.
- Familiarity with and relationships with influencers in parenting, toys and education verticals is a bonus.
- Knowledge of social-platform mechanics. Proven professional relationship-building skills.
- Track record of tracking and presenting results in effective way.
- Good sense of aesthetic, design, and messaging in the influencer space.
- Passionate and driven with a willingness to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to take programs to success.