Are you able to amplify an idea so that your eyes open wide and capture the other person’s imagination? Are you able to convince someone to accept your idea? Are you able to amplify an idea in such a way that your eyes open wide and capture the imagination of the other party? Do you have a natural inclination to make friends and create a circle of influence? If so, you are the person we are looking for to join us as a Community Evangelist.
Roles, responsibilities, and expectations:
- Work remotely from any location.
- Amplify visibility, mission and brand values within the university by hosting events, meetings and other community engagement initiatives.
- Create, curate and grow the Second Life® Community on Wiply.
- Devise and execute marketing ideas to improve brand awareness, visibility and offerings within Second Life®.
- Moderate and administer Second Life® Communities on Wiply.
- Gather feedback from Second Life users for brand offerings on Wiply
Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to independently devise and execute marketing strategies.
- Natural aptitude for creating community and engaging members.
- Have a personality that makes you a well-known person to everyone in Second Life®.
- Previous experience in contributing or moderating user-generated content or communities (min 1 year).
- Understanding of virality mechanisms that increase shareability of initiatives is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of spoken and written English.