We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish content such as articles and high social impact posts on Wiply.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing posts on topics related to various industries and posts for Wiply. To be successful in this role, you must have experience in digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please send examples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us improve user interaction and create useful and engaging informational content about Second Life® designers and Wiply.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use our SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Update our websites as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO