The Marketing Specialist supports all marketing project management across the organization. The candidate will develop messaging, content and creative support that promotes services for us in campaigns, websites, social medial and other channels as identified. He/she will also provide support though the coordination of special events.
The candidate must possess an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities as opportunities are identified. In addition, the Marketing Specialist will collaborate with other marketing team members and leaders to develop creative content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting sales team and company in creating marketing material for our team, website, and other marketing platforms.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (SEO research, campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Performing other duties when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The minimum level of experience for this position includes:
- Proven work experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind